Your Content Management System (CMS) has the ability to create and create customised forms, surveys & polls on your website. This will help you to gather information from your visitors.
Creating a form, survey or poll
- Navigate to the area of the website where you want to create your form, survey or poll.
- Select the form, survey or poll button on the Create tab.
- forms are used to gather information from your visitors, via a set of questions. For example, a Contact Us form, or trip authorisation.
- Surveys are great for gathering data on impressions, opinions and satisfaction levels by targeting a specific group of individuals for feedback. The results of a survey can be provided visually.
- polls are useful to allow visitors to vote, or gauge opinions, and the results can be output as a series of charts.
Add questions, and set up your form
To complete the set of your form, survey or poll, you will need to:
Viewing Form Submissions
Depending on how you set up the form, there are different ways you will be able to access the responses to your questions.