Juniper Websites Help Centre
- Create and Edit Learn about Creating and Editing Pages, Archiving and Publishing.
- Everyday Engagement Creating News or Blog Posts, Events, Galleries and Albums will help you to engage with your community on a regular ba...
- Admin Tasks If you are an Admin for your school CMS this section contains all the information you should need.
- Forms, Surveys and Polls Everything you need to know about creating forms, surveys and polls within the CMS.
- Add-Ons Learn how to use our Communication and Booking add-ons.
- FAQ's Here you will find some useful articles to help you with managing your website.
- Legacy Primarysite Tools The following tools have been retained by a small number of Primarysite customers who have migrated to Juniper Websit...
Whether you are new to managing your website, or you'd like to improve your skills, our on-demand training videos cover everything you need to know about looking after your site.
Check out our latest resources to help schools and trusts improve their online presence and community engagement.
Can't find the answer your looking for?
Our Dedicated Suppport Team are available Monday to Friday to answer your questions and help you with techincal queries.
Click the Support Button, in the bottom corner of the Help Centre, to ask a question, submit a ticket or
chat to one of our Support Team.
Help us Shape the Future of Juniper Websites
Submit your idea or suggest improvements, comment on existing ideas and upvote on those you really like via our Ideas Hub
Join our Product Discovery Program and help our team decide which features to prioritise,
while setting the stage for achieving product excellence