Juniper Websites Help Centre
- Everyday Engagement Creating News or Blog Posts, Events, Galleries and Albums will help you to engage with your community on a regular ba...
- Create and Edit Learn about Creating and Editing Pages, Archiving and Publishing.
- Admin Tasks If you are an Admin for your school CMS this section contains all the information you should need.
- Forms, Surveys and Polls Everything you need to know about creating forms, surveys and polls within the CMS.
- Add-Ons Learn how to use our Communication and Booking add-ons.
- FAQ's Here you will find some useful articles to help you with managing your website.
- Legacy Primarysite Tools The following tools have been retained by a small number of Primarysite customers who have migrated to Juniper Websit...
Check out our latest resources to help schools and trusts improve their online presence and community engagement.
We aim to respond as quickly as possible but please be advised that it is taking us a little longer than usual.
We kindly ask that you don't send a follow up email as this may delay our response to you further.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
Join a Webinar or Access On-Demand Training
If you are new to updating your website, you may like to join one of our regular webinars or watch our on-demand training videos.