Depending on how you have set up your form, submissions can be viewed from Email, Export Data or the Results button.
If you have enabled Send to an email account in Form Settings, you can view individual submissions which are delivered in an email. If you would like to set this up, see the Form Settings article.
From the Website tab, select Export Data to output form results into a .CSV file. Visit our Export Data article for further details.
To view individual form submissions:
- Navigate to your form and click the Results button from the Edit tab.
- The page will refresh and a list of form submissions will appear, along with the submission ID, submission date/time and the ability to View or Delete a single entry.
- Clicking the View link will refresh the page and display the form questions along with answers for that particular submission.
- Clicking the Delete link will permanently remove the submission, you are not prompted to confirm the deletion.
- For surveys and polls, you will also see a graphical output.