There might be times when you want to update existing user accounts. For example, a member of staff now has additional website responsibilities and requires administrative access.
- Click User Manager from the Home tab.
- Locate the user by clicking on an existing role or by using the search functionality.
- Click on the user's name and press Edit.
- Click Choose Roles to update the user role association.
- Deselect the selected role and select the desired role.
- Press Save Changes.
Note: Selecting more than one role may cause a conflict of permissions. We recommend a user is associated with only one role.