Skip to main content
- Select User Manager from the Home tab.
- Select Create New User in the Common Tasks column.
- Enter details relevant to the user.
Note: Required fields are marked with an asterisk. Fields that require a unique piece of information, for example - username, will be highlighted.
- If required you can untick the User can change password checkbox.
- If you do not wish to have an email sent to the user, untick the Send User Password Reset checkbox.
- If required, you can lock an account by selecting Account is currently Locked.
- Click Choose Roles to link the user to a role. This role will have permissions already defined.
- Click Add User to create the user account. If you selected the option to send a password reset, an email will be sent to the new user to enable them to set their password.