- School Settings
- Email Settings
- Contact Settings
- Sync Settings
- Parent Portal Settings
- Term Date Settings
- You can set the school branding options which will be used within the Add-on Tools. For example for email headers and newsletters.
- These settings are use to configure the email footer. You need to set the email address for unsubscribe requests to be sent to, and you can customise the footer text.
Parents' Evening Settings
- You should set the main Administrator responsible for the Communications Tools here.
- If using Parent Portal or Parent's Evening, you will need to select a group to allocate the Parent Accounts to. Before doing this you will need to ensure there is an appropriate role in User Manager.
- You can also choose whether you would like Parent Accounts to be automatically Generated when a new Contact is added to the website. It is initially set to Disabled, so that your parents are not immediately given accounts when they are initially imported, as you may not be ready to let them log in. You can manually Generate Accounts by clicking on the MIS Accounts button on the Communications toolbar
- You can set which data synchronises to the website, from your MIS system, here.
Parent Portal Settings
- When synchronising the Behaviour & Attendance data to your Parent Portal, you can choose only to show items that have been marked as having been notified to parents, if this is available in your MIS.
Term Date Settings
- The Terms Dates here are used to managed the Current Term shown within the Parent Portal.