With Calendars, you can keep parents informed about upcoming events at your school. Not only that, you can combine multiple calendars in a single view, to display events from specific departments.
- Navigate to your school's website calendar.
- Select Event from the Create tab. The Calendar Event window will appear.
- Enter a title for your event in the Title field.
- Click the calendar icons to specify a start and end date.
- Click the hour and minute drop-downs to specify a start and end time. If you leave these drop-downs blank, the event will be created as an All Day event.
- Enter more information about your event in the Description field.
You may wish to include elements from the Editor Ribbon
- Tick the check-box, This event recurs, if you would like the event to appear repeatedly. The following options and properties are revealed.
Recurs Daily - If you would like your event to recur daily, enter a numeric frequency. You must also specify an end day for your event recurrence.
Recurs Weekly - If you would like your event to recur weekly, select the day(s) the event will take place. You must also specify an end day for your event recurrence.
Recurs Monthly - If you would like your event to recur on the same day every month, enter a numeric value for the month day. Alternatively, you may like your event to recur on the 1st Monday of each month. Select the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc and weekday. You must also specify an end day for your event recurrence.