Whether you're looking to showcase some great work at your school or display lots of photo albums from school trips and events, you can utilise galleries for all occasions. A Gallery is a good way to group together Albums, whether it is photos from this academic year, Albums for a Year group or a school club, the choice is yours.
- Navigate to the area of the website where you would like to create a photo gallery. and you will be able to create a photo gallery if you have the permissions to do so.
- Select Gallery from the Create tab.
- You will be prompted to give your photo gallery a Gallery Name and Gallery Description.
- Click Create.
- A blank gallery will appear with the following text: No photo albums have been added to this gallery yet.
- There is also a content area where you should enter some wording to explain what visitors can find within your Gallery.
- You may wish to include elements from the Editor Ribbon
Now that you have your blank gallery, it's time to populate it with lots of photo albums.