If you have purchased the Enhanced Pop-up feature, you will be able to add and edit multiple homepage pop-up messages, as long as you have been given full Administrator permissions.
The message can be closed by clicking the cross in the corner and, if you have more than one message to display, visitors can page through using the arrows.
If you do not already have this feature and would like to have it added to your site, contact your Customer Success Manager to find out more.
NB: If you are also using a custom pop-up, or emergency pop-up, they should be disabled so that only one of the options is live on the site.
Adding an announcement message using the Enhanced Pop-up:
- Go to the Website Tab> Settings> Pop-up Settings> Enhanced Pop-up
If you are certain that you have pop-up functionality on your but cannot see the settings here, you may be looking for the Custom Pop-up or Emergency Pop-up.
- Click New to add an additional pop-up to the list. Only those set to enabled will display for your visitors.
- Set Pop-up Enabled to Yes in order to switch the pop-up on, or No to switch it off.
- Enter a Title for your pop-up.
- Enter a Sub-title, if required.
- Enter your message in the content field.
- If you would like to have a link button on your pop-up;
- Paste an external link into the Link field, or click select internal link to set the link to open a page on your own website
- Set how you would like your link to open
- Set the link text to appear on your button
- Now click OK to update the pop-up message and it will show in the list.
- You can add further pop-up messages as required, by repeating the above steps.
- To check how your message(s) will display, scroll down and click the Preview button. This will show you how any enabled pop-ups will display.
(to return to the editor, click edit in the top right corner, or close the message with the cross)
- Click to Save the changes to your pop-up list.